VapeGoo eLiquid Mixing Instructions
All Vapour Maxx liquids are 80% VG or higher. The high VG percentage in the eliquid will produce larger vape clouds and a smoother hit. However we would like to point out that the high VG content may not work as well on some devices.
- With all high VG liquids it is most important to ensure thorough blending of the nicotine and liquid. As the liquid is thicker you will need to shake the bottle extremely well, to be certain that the liquid and nicotine are blended this can require extra shaking of the bottle.
- 0mg 100 ml bottle - you will receive - 85 ml flavoured juice in bottle, add 15 ml of 'topper' (add topper so that liquid reaches the shoulder of the bottle)
- 3 mg 100 ml bottle - you will receive - 85 ml flavoured juice in bottle, add 15 ml of 18mg nic shot ( 1 and a half nic shots)
- 6 mg 100 ml bottle - you will receive - 70 ml flavoured juice in bottle, add 30 ml of 18 mg nic shot ( 3 nic shots)
- Once you have added the nic shots or 'topper' , shake each bottle extremely well for approximately 2 minutes per bottle. The bottle should look cloudy with bubbles, wait until all the bubbles have dispersed before you vape.
- Please be aware that there are a few liquids available, indicated by ( 🔴), that may crack tanks.